Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Alden Chambers Movie Series - Mrs. Burke, Dello Russo, reboots, remakes

571,315 @ 6:11 am
571,299 @ 5:33 am 12/31/15
356 since 7 pm 12/30
new film series in Alden Chambers since the current council and mayor don't give a damn about the Chevalier
_______________________________

January 3, 2016, the new Medford Film Festival in Alden Chambers, with special guest MCs' Dawn Natalia and Kerry Kavanaugh

Creepy indigent person played by Arthur Alan Deluca

Mrs. Burke to re-make Streisand's FUNNY LADY as SNOOTY LADY - airing on January 3, 2016

Snooty Lady is a comedy where an out-of-her-league former city councilor sits behind the desk of a corrupt mayor of 28 years and tries to run a city that's gone to hell in a hand basket. She
don't give a damn as the streets go unplowed, potholes galore, and she demands the city council hand her another raise.  SNOOTY LADY will be airing in Alden Chambers, you can catch the trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nd-Gc3HkmU

It's hilarious that this arrogant individual thinks she can run a city AND she sings and dances to George Harrison's "I, Me, Mine" 

Funny Girl that she is, Stephanie Burke essays I, I, I, I, Me, Me, Me, Me, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine. 
 by Stephanie Muccini Burke

As I reflect on the future of this great city, I couldn’t help but look at the impact Medford has had on my life and how it molded me into the person I am today. I grew up in Wellington and graduated Medford High School; my husband Brian and I started our family on Belle Ave; we now walk through our yard to Edgerly Field to watch the Mustangs take the field. I am incredibly proud and honored that I bleed blue and white and this is the only city I can call my home. I came from humble roots where it was instilled that if you work hard, you can accomplish great things. This drove me every day and ultimately led to obtaining my Master’s Degree in Taxation from Bentley University. It was also instilled in me that no matter what successes you have, you can never forget where you come from and it is important to make your community a better place.
The education I received from Suffolk University enabled me to practice accounting and led me through a broad career in finance; both as the head of finance for a multi-million dollar corporation as well as starting my own accounting practice in the city that I love. Ultimately, this experience has given me the great privilege to serve as Mayor McGlynn’s Director of Budget and Personnel appointment for the past 4 ½ years. During that time, I have been able complement my passion for Medford and professional experience with a thorough understanding of the city operations. Most importantly, I have had the opportunity to get to know the extremely dedicated individuals that work for you!
One of the things that this city has taught me is that we are all partners in progress. These partnerships, whether personal or professional, are vital to the success of any community and allow it to thrive. In Medford, it is the generations of relationships we build with our classmates in middle school and high school; the interactions we foster with our local churches, sports leagues, and veterans; the partnerships we forge with our state and federal representatives. But most importantly, a respectful, engaging relationship between your local elected officials is intricate to moving this city into the future. As a 16 year veteran of the Medford City Council, I realize how 

important it is to have this partnership with constructive dialogue to be effective. It requires the support of the administration and its departments to bring impactful ideas to fruition. I believe that the public has observed my actions on both sides of the rail and realize that I have always been respectful, informed and productive.
This city has given me a wealth of opportunity in both my personal and professional lives. It has enabled me to start a family, build my financial experience, and forge lifelong friendships. This city means so much to me and will always be the place I call home. Of all my life experiences, Medford has been the common theme and it is because of this that I am excited to announce today that I am a candidate for Mayor of this City that I owe so much to! With strong leadership, creative thinking and fiscal accountability, I look forward to working with 

everyone in this great city and continue to be your Partner in Progress for the betterment of Medford!

http://medfordinformationcentral.blogspot.com/2015/04/stephanie-burke-press-release-not-word.html ______________________________________ 

Fred Dello Russo is  FUNNY GHOUL
a.k.a. Ba FunGhoul - it's what he says to the
residents as City Council President
 Freddy in drag as Funny Ghoul
 That's Rudy Giuliani lending Freddy his
drag queen clothes
 __________________________________
Va Funny Ghoul ! or Ba FunGhoul for short

The not-so-funny Ghoul who fractures the First Amendment and civil rights is played by Fred Dello Russo, Jr. 

Dello Russo is an undertaker who doubles as a City Council President. If investigative reporters show up at the council and legally petition to speak, Dello Russo censors them, then goes out and kills them to get monies for the failing funeral business built by his jailbird grandpa and uncle ruined by their reprobate nephew/grandson and his criminal pals on that same council.

This is a parody.

 
And NIGHT OF THE LIVING FRED 3
Fred 2: Night of the Living Fred is a 2011 independent comedy film. The film is the sequel to the 2010 film Fred: The Movie, based on the adventures of Fred Figglehorn,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_2:_Night_of_the_Living_Fred




 ______________________________________


George Scarpelli in a new take on the Wizard of Oz  entitled FETCH THE BROOMSTICK OF THE WICKED WITCH where the chaperones take the students out to Western Mass where the supervisors party, drink alcohol, play cards and a rape happens on their watch.  Then when they accuse an innocent 17 year old, they get sued.

In technicolor! where available.  Blood red.


See Scarpelli's screen test for the movie here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6udS3LAJxhc 

Violent Hazing In High School Sports

 http://radioboston.wbur.org/2013/09/11/hazing-in-sports

Galileo Mondol, 17, is one of three Somerville, Mass., High School soccer players charged in connection with an alleged sexual assault Aug. 25 in Otis, Mass. (Boston Herald Pool/Jim Michaud)
Hazing is nothing new, but two recent local hazing incidents raise some interesting questions.
In one incident, 3 Somerville high school students are charged in the brutal sexual assault of a High School freshman during a summer camp for the junior varsity soccer team

 *Note, outside of this parody, Galileo Mondol is suing George Scarpelli

 ___________________________________
The series concludes with Ex-Detective Stephen Lebert in A HOLE IN THE HEAD remake.

http://medfordinformationcentral.blogspot.com/2015/12/stephen-lebert-to-do-remake-of-frank.html