Saturday, December 5, 2015

Over 550 Thousand Hits - Chief Sacco interrogated by Paul Camuso???

550,268 @ 1:33 pm
550,251 @ 12:55 pm
550,241 @ 12:35 pm

Head of Muccini-Burke's "transition team," Paul A. Camuso allegedly interrogated Police Chief Leo A. Sacco, Jr. over whether or not he would keep his job.

Isn't that the pot calling the police chief the kettle?  And thanks to the miracle of science and stomach surgery, Camuso's pot isn't as big as the old kettle used to be!!!
 Why is there an angry picture of Nell Coakley in the upper right hand of the Camuso poster?
________________________________________ 

"Challenging times need "accountable" leadership, Camuso tells Chief Sacco slamming the meat cleaver down on the Chief's desk.

by the way, this is one of our famous delusional parodies; but you've seen enough of these delusions blend in to the "real world" to get the gist of what's going on here, right Frankie?
________________________________________________________________________________________________
 Paul Camuso is heading a transition team and reportedly went to Police Headquarters to interview Chief Sacco.

Now Camuso knows that Sacco knows what a bad little boy little Paulie was...spank, spank, spank...and one wonders how this travesty is going to play itself out.
 _________________________________
And now, back to the parody started above:

Chief: Is that the same meat cleaver you went after your grandma with?
 _____________________________
Camuso: C'mon Leo, let bygones be bygones, just because I tried to rip my cousin and my uncle off and take grandma's house away from them and moved the funeral from Freddy's haunted house to West Medford is no reason for you to hold a grudge.

Got nothing to say, Buddy Sacco?

Leo Sacco: Oh, I've got plenty to say, I'm just looking for the delusions in this parody; so far I'm only hearing the facts about what a scoundrel and criminal you are.

Camuso gets red faced, so red faced that elastic band in his stomach is about to break.
_____________________________________ 
Leo: You still didn't answer my question. Is that meat cleaver that you just cut into my desk the same meat cleaver you terrorized your own grandmother with, or are you just chopping up my desk telling me it's time to go.

Camuso: As Johnny B. would say "a little from column A, a little from column B"

Leo: Did you get plastic surgery, Paul, after you lit yourself on fire trying to burn the garage down?

Camuso: It wasn't a garage, it was  ...(Camuso catches himself)

Leo: We'll take that as a sign of your guilt. Now that you're in Alcoholics Anonymous, Paul, did you pay back those restaurants that you would prank by having them deliver twelve pizzas to the old Pewter Pot where a man was shot to death, and then failing to pay for said pizzas, bring them over to a Friday Night Filth Fest downstairs at 5 High Street?

_____________________________________
Camuso: I'm supposed to be interviewing you over your lack of leadership when the McGlynn school was ripped off by a 19 year old woman (allegedly) on October 30, 2015 and the press didn't hear about it until November 3, two hours after McGlynn stole the election.

Sacco: You want to pin the blame on me?  We let Belson take the lead on that...


Camuso: Got you there.  Just like you catching me admitting to the arson, I've now got you on tape admitting to being part of election fraud on November 3, 2015.


Leo Sacco: That's wiretapping; you son of a bitch, I know more about your sins than you think; I know everyone's sins in Medford, even the sainted Deacon Woodrow

Camuso: Deacon Woodrow?  Woodrow Wilson?

Sacco: Deacon Woodrow, Deacon Woodrow with hands so unclean the Archdiocese had to bring in a monsignor with a gangster's name to clean the mess up and send a message.
_________________________________

Camuso: Oh, I get it, you are taking the name of the street that he lives on and sticking it on and....

Sacco: DON'T SAY IT, he will sue you for "religious discrimination."

Camuso: That damned blowhard? Satan had a reservation for him in hell BEFORE he was born.

Sacco: You know it, I know it, Tv3 can publish the Chumley Report and the spineless, castrated lying lawyer took it up the backside and did nothing like the shameless Caraviello clone that he is, but with his cauldron in the back room of Paul Donato's office, he can do some deadly dirty tricks.


Camuso: Don't I know it.

Sacco: I regret now not filing aggravated assault charges on Edward P. Finn 


Camuso: Even I know what that means: Aggravated assault is an attempt to cause serious bodily injury to another or to cause serious bodily injury purposely, knowingly or recklessly, with an extreme indifference to the value of human life.

Leo: Yes, dumbo, we get it, you work for the Sheriff's office.  Did you know that Jimmy DiPaola was actually a nice guy before McGlynn, Granara and by extension you dragged him down to the "dark side."

Camuso: Yeah, I used to go to the gym with Jimmy

Sacco: A fat lot of good that did you!

Camuso: Which is why I went to AA

Sacco: A fat lot of good THAT did you; that's why you got the BIG Steve Marra Special on your stomach.  

Camuso: Don't go there;  Where is this going?

Chief Leo A. Sacco Jr: You came here to fire me.


Camuso: Right.   In my best Donald Trump voice I will say, Leo: "You're fired."

Chief Sacco:  And in my best Leo Sacco voice I will say "I've already turned state's evidence."

Camuso: Immunity ???

Chief Sacco: Immunity for me; Community for you...as in Gen Pop.

See you in court, oh Transition leader...


to be continued...