Thursday, July 27, 2017

2 Hat Mark: "I'm the City Solicitor and I will not be Insulted in this Matter"

Pageviews all time history
1,025,711  11;01 PM

RUMLEY'S RANT!


CIVIL DISCOURSE IS 
RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW!!!!

MICHAEL MARKS TELLS RUM RUM THAT HE'S WEARING TWO HATS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvu3Y27DPZ8

GO TO 31 SECONDS IN ON THE VIDEO

'I'M THE CITY SOLICITOR AND I WILL NOT BE INSULTED IN THIS MATTER..."

WAAAAHHHHHHH.....

GIVE HIM HIS RATTLE AND HIS BOTTLE

WHAT A CRYBABY!


'I'M THE CITY SOLICITOR AND I WILL NOT BE INSULTED IN THIS MATTER..."



'I'M THE CITY SOLICITOR AND I WILL NOT BE INSULTED IN THIS MATTER..."




'I'M THE CITY SOLICITOR AND I WILL NOT BE INSULTED IN THIS MATTER..."

MARK E. RUMLEY


Published on Feb 14, 2017

Looking tired and rattled, Medford City Solicitor Malark E. Rumley is a joke. 

Rumley's exaggerated dramatic behavior designed to attract attention is better suited for the 6th grade schoolyard, not a council that is supposed to SERVE 60,000 or so people. 

Mr. Rumley is so confused and conflicted he's more on the fence than Council President Richard F. Caraviello who, in a court of law on January 31, 2017, admitted that he has been called "on the fence." 

Rumley went ballistic a few years back when City Councilor Marks referenced Rumley and Lauren DiLorenzo as "the Mayor's Henchmen." 

"BRING IT ON" Rumley yelled, making it all about him and not about the people he is paid to serve. 

Look at what young lady wrote on my Facebook page about Rumley:
#shutupRumleyyoulapdog
"Shut Up Rumley You Lap Dog" - 

I love it! So accurate. 

This is the city of Medford, Massachusetts. It is a joke. When this writer was speaking Councilor Madame Knight and Councilor Dello Russo LEFT THE ROOM, spitting on the thirty thousand dollars or so that the citizens pay them. 

It is creepy and corrupt in Medford.


Pageviews today
136
Pageviews yesterday
851
Pageviews last month
19,822
Pageviews all time history
1,025,711  11;01 PM