Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Rumley's Watered-Down Dick Nixon Cry for Help!

1,023,247  @ 11:04 AM
1,023,212 - all-time page views 10:25
HEY MARKIE MARK...SOMEONE IS READING THIS STUFF! OVER 1 MILLION 23 THOUSAND HITS


Rumley abuses the power of suggestion.

What a nitwit.


"I find Mr. Viglione’s email to be part of a continuing and despicable rant.  In my opinion, his words are beyond  “sophomoric  character assassination” and "name calling”. He accuses municipal officials of using their office for their own gain and the Superintendent of Schools of being a danger to children.

I have urged him to practice civility in the past but my message has not been received."


FRANK PILLERI, WHY DON'T YOU SUE MARK RUMLEY FOR PLAGIARISM?

HE'S STOLEN YOUR DEFENSIVE FORMULA AND, HERE'S THE REALLY PATHETIC NEWS, FRANKIE WAS BETTER AT IT.

SUE, FRANKIE, SUE!

RUMLEY JUST PLAGIARIZED YOU



and based on information, belief and what i have on tape from my videocamera, I BELIEVE ROY BELSON TO ABSOLUTELY BE A DANGER TO CHILDREN.

BOMB SNIFFING DOGS
VARSITY COACH
JENNA JENNA JENNA
MARK SMITH

DO THE FRIGGIN' MATH