Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Why YOUR City Council President is a Stupid Meathead

1,019,098 @ 11:26 am


 
IN A COURT OF LAW
WHEN RICK CARAVIELLO WAS ASKED IF HE WAS ONE OF THE TOP 10 S.O.B.'S IN MEDFORD, HIS STUPID REPLY WAS

"i'M on the List"

Duh.   The judge and jury could see that just because the flimsy case was used for harassment purposes by the crude stalker Rick Caraviello.
______________________________
Now, what would intelligent men say?

If Mike McGlynn was asked the same question under oath he would probably say:

MM "He has a right to free speech.  I'm the mayor of a huge municipality.  Do you think I have the time to read a delusional blog?  Let him write what he wants."

If Mark Rumley had to answer the question he would say:  "Articulate, extrapolate, invigorate, contemplate...what was the question?"

IF I had to answer the question I would say "Your Honor - and members of the jury - it is an insult to put anyone on a Top 10 list referring to THE SONS OF BELSON - TOP 10 S.O.B.'S IN MEDFORD."


IF STEPHANIE BURKE HAD TO ANSWER THE QUESTION UNDER OATH SHE WOULD SAY:  "yOuR honore I married the allegedly drunk Irish court clerk and put an "O' in front of Muccini because I'm ashamed of my Italian heritage so my initials are SOB   Stephanie O'Muccini-Burke. That makes ME the TOP S.O.B. in Medford


11:26 am


Pageviews today
610
Pageviews yesterday
663
Pageviews last month
18,965
Pageviews all time history
1,019,098