Monday, July 17, 2017

Caraviello Blasts Horn at Victim July 16, 2017 on Salem Street

1,917,425@ 10:54am
1,017,351 @ 9:33 am
74 hits / 81 minutes

WHAT IS CARAVIELLO'S OBSESSION WITH A RESIDENT.

RESIDENT TO FILE FOR RESTRAINING ORDER ON CITY COUNCIL PRESIDENT

i am asking the police to arrest Caraviello and Ed Finn.

Caraviello for SIX incidents of stalking after he lost a court case


Finn for CONTEMPT OF COURT.


from a FOUR PAGE letter to the police:


Last night, July 16, 2017, I received a phone call from a client at 7:11 pm.  We were on the phone while I was doing laundry at 314 Salem St across from Eddy's Place, where some of the police usually dine


A limousine which I believe was RC Limos blasted its horn at me while I was on the phone talking while leaning against my own automobile, which was parked.   Isn't there a law against blasting a horn at a citizen for harassment purposes?   It was sometime after 7:11 pm as the call lasted 24 minutes. 

Driving to Endanger or Reckless Driving   M.G.L. c. 90, § 24

Noise, offensive, unreasonable (squealing tires) M.G.L. c. 90, § 16

The driver was like some crazed juvenile delinquent blasting his horn at a man on the phone. It was not friendly, it was malicious and designed to make me jump.
 

six incidents of stalking by Caraviello, ON RECORD.