Tuesday, July 4, 2017

I had a Beer tonight, Brian!

1,009,903@ 11:09 pm

I took the bus!  And got a free beer!  Elsewhere!

and a free bus ride home! 

___________________________________ 


 __________________________



 The Hyatt - Radio BDC - Budweiser party.

$8.00 for a beer?  No thank you!

$2.00 for chips?  On what planet???
 DJ Adam 12 is no Kent McCord
Radio BDC supplied the music
 People battled to wrap three individuals up as "mummies" ...better than a Tom Cruise movie...one couple won...the others got 2nd prizes...
_____________________________ 

I walked a looooong way on a beautiful night from the Science Museum along Memorial Drive and through Central Square...what a beautiful evening...



 I skipped the fireworks...

happier snapping photos and walking for miles and miles and miles...




_________________________________



__________________________________ 
This is not the photo of the 2 flying jets, but they were amazing...have some photos some where...but it is time for Perry Mason...more pictures soon.  Fun night.

Smart of me to skip the fireworks, thousands of people were walking in to the "war zone" with the army and trucks blocking every street...it sure felt safe with the handsome soldiers I got to talk to (and drool all over...) a lot safer than Medford city hall where the uglies assault you while the men in uniform in Boston protect you...go figure...



 the editor takes a selfie on Vassar, behind the Hyatt
Oh stop being so serious, Mr. Mayoral Candidate and crack a smile!



_________________________ 
TO CLERK BRIAN
YES, I MUST CONFESS, I HAD A BEER!
MARK THE DATE, JULY 4, 2017
AND SMART OF ME...I REFUSED TO SPEND 7.50 AT THE BAR AND 8.00 AT THE PARTY, SO I WALTZED OVER TO A GAY BAR...AND IT WAS CLOSED!

THE INDIGNITY OF IT ALL!

THEN THE LITTLE HOLE IN THE WALL PLACES HAVE ALL BEEN REPLACED WITH HIGH-END YUPPIE JOINTS...

SO I WENT TO ONE OF MY HAUNTS AND, AS USUAL, THE BEER WAS ON THE HOUSE...BECAUSE I RARELY, IF EVER...DRINK.

BUT SINCE I WAS ON THE TRAIN AND THE BUS...HAD A NICE BLUE MOON OR SOMETHING...


 *Stephanie was not allowed to give three of these to sixteen year olds in P-Town, honest!!!!