Monday, July 3, 2017

Prayers for Maria Menounos

1,009,153 @ 11;10 am
1,009,075  @ 9:57 am
73 minutes, 78 page views

Prayers for Medford's Maria Menounos 
“I am so grateful for the past three years at E!, I had such an amazing time co-hosting with Jason Kennedy and working everyday with the wonderful roster of talent on the show including producers, staff and crew,” said Menounos. “It was such a special, good-hearted group and one I’ll always consider family. A special thank you to [NBCUniversal Cable’s] Frances Berwick and [E! president] Adam Stotsky for all the support they have shown me through the years especially during these tough times. I will truly miss everyone and looking forward to this next chapter in my life.”
Menounos has been with the E! News team since 2014. She worked as a correspondent for “Access Hollywood” and “Today” before landing the co-anchor slot on the syndicated newsmagazine “Extra.”


http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/maria-menounos-brain-tumor-e-news-leave-1202486312/